Services that work for you...
1st Impressions Design can stage your home to make a great first impression for buyers and help you sell your home quickly and for more money. If you just want to refresh and update your home's decor, I can help you use your existing furniture and accessories plus some new items to form a cohesive design that functions for your family and reflects your style. I also provide color consultations as a stand-alone service or as part of my staging and redesign services.You'll love the results!
Occupied Home Staging/Redesign Services
$199- STAGING OR REDESIGN CONSULTATION WITH REPORT
I will meet with you for up to 2 hours to walk through and assess the home, offering specific examples and strategies along with expert advice and examples. For home sellers, I will help you to enhance your home's positive features and entice buyers so you can sell for top dollar. For redesign customers, I will help you to update and revitalize your living spaces so you fall in love with your home again! (Discount $100 if additional services are purchased).
- I begin with a brief phone interview. This allows me to either research your buyer demographic or find out what spaces need redesign services to better plan for our consultation time.
- We will walk through your home together and discuss ideas and strategies that will make a big impact. We will look at your existing furniture and accessories, and I will make recommendations as we go, in order to make the most of each and every room (PLUS outdoor areas as well). If time permits, I will bring in sample accessories to give you a visual shopping list of recommended purchases.
- I will follow up with a detailed written report with example photos to help you stage or restyle your home for maximum impact. The report also includes an "Open House Checklist" and "Closet Organization Checklist" for home sellers.
(Up to two hours in the home with any additional hours reverting to a $100 hourly rate)
$349- Half-Day High-Impact Staging OR Redesign
Using my detailed report, I will spend 4 hours working with you to either stage or redesign your home. We will use your existing furniture and accessories plus any new items you have purchased to create living spaces that "wow"! For home sellers, we will attract buyers and bring top dollar for your home. For redesign customers, we will improve your home's functionality and style and help you love where you live.
- We will make the most of each space using principles of good design.
- For home sellers, we will make the optimum changes that will appeal to prospective buyers. For redesign customers, our goal is to reflect your style, improve functionality, and help you enjoy living in your home.
- I will take photographs of each staged/restyled room as we go. This will help home sellers better understand what potential buyers will see on-line, and it will help redesign customers see the big differences in their "before" and "after" pictures.
Home must be prepped and cleaned per consult recommendations prior to my arrival. (Any additional hours revert to $85/hr fee).
$699 - Full Day Fabulous Staging OR Redesign (recommended for homes over 2000 sq. feet)
After my initial consultation, I will spend up to 8 hours working with homeowners to stage or redesign their home for maximum appeal. Using existing furniture and accessories plus newly purchased items, we will work together to create stylish and inviting living spaces.
- Together, we will transform your home using the detailed consultation report and principles of good design.
- We will incorporate existing furniture with some new accessories and/or furniture pieces that will revitalize your living spaces. The changes we make will create a big impact, whether you're a home-seller looking to appeal to buyers or someone who just wants a home that better reflects their lifestyle and needs.
- I will photograph all the transformed spaces as we go. This will allow home-sellers to get a "visual" of what buyers will see in their on-line photos, and redesign customers will be amazed by the considerable changes reflected in their "before" and "after" photographs.
Home must be prepped and cleaned per consultation recommendations prior to my arrival. (Any additional hours revert to $85/hr fee).
Whether you're staging your home to sell or redesigning it to love where you live, painting your walls brings a great return on investment! The problem often lies in choosing the right color(s). Did you know that half of paint sales are due to homeowners repainting after making a mistake in color choice the first time? Why not save yourself from a costly mistake? As a certified color consultant, I can help you choose the best colors for your home!
- $100 per room-minimum of 3 rooms
- $350 for up to 4 rooms and 2 hours
- $590 for up to 10 rooms and 4 hours
- Entries, hallways, and transitional spaces are included
Whether you plan to paint a few rooms or your entire house, I can help you move forward with confidence, knowing that your home will be "COLOR PERFECT"!